1. Author(s)'s Warranties
The author warrants that the article is original, written by the stated author(s), has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author, and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
2. Right of Authors
Andalasian International Journal of Agriculture and Natural Sciences (AIJANS) allows the author(s) to hold the copyright. Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights:
- Reproduce the work;
- Prepare derivative works based on the work;
- Distribute copies of the work;
- Perform the work publicly;
- Display the work publicly;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights;
- The right to self-archive the article (please read our Archiving Policy);
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (AIJANS).
If the article was jointly prepared by other authors, any author submitting the manuscript warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors to be agreed on this copyright and license notice (agreement) on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors of the terms of this policy. AIJANS will not be held liable for anything that may arise due to the author(s) internal dispute. AIJANS will only communicate with the corresponding author.
This agreement entitles the author to no royalties or other fees. To such extent as legally permissible, the author waives his or her right to collect royalties relative to the article in respect of any use of the article by AIJANS.
5. User/Public Right
AIJANS's spirit is to disseminate articles published as free as possible. Under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, AIJANS permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work for non-commercial purposes only. Users will also need to attribute authors and AIJANS to distributing works in the journal and other media of publication.